What should I do to prepare for my first appointment?
Preparing for your first appointment
- Complete paperwork emailed to you prior to attending your first appointment. If you do not receive an email or don’t have an email address please contact us at 414 299-8121 so we can send this information to you. It is extensive and likely will take 20-30 minutes to fill out.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first visit.
- Make a list of questions you’d like to ask during your first meeting.
- Bring identification with you.
- Please call our office ahead of time if you have any questions about the intake forms emailed to you (414) 299-8121.
- Prepare to talk about your medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other relevant details.
- Make a list of any symptoms the therapist should be aware of. What has recently occurred to contribute to the symptoms (if known)? How long have you been dealing with this problem? What are you unable to do as a result of it?
- Bring along or have access to any recent blood tests or reports from your provider to discuss with your practitioner.